@>---- Jiwa Harus Kental Walau Hidup Tidak Selalu Indah ----<@

Selasa

dad...listen..

hey dad look at me
think back and talk to me
did i grow up according to plan
until you think I'm wasting my time
doing things I wanna do
but it hurt when you disappeared
all along...

and now I tried hard to make it
I just wanna make you proud
I never got to be good enough for you
can't pretend that I'm alright
and you can't change me

cause we lost it all
nothing last forever
I'm sorry I can't be perfect...
now it's just too late
and we can't go back
I'm sorry I can't be perfect...

I tried not to think
'bout the pain I feel inside
cause you know you used to be my hero
all the days you spend with me
now seem so far away...
and I feel like you don't care
anymore..

and now I try hard to make it
I just wanna make you proud
I've never gotta be good enough for you..
I can't stand another fight
and nothing's alright


nothing's gonna change the thing that you said
nothing's gonna make this right again..
please don't turn your back
I can't believe it's such a hard to talk to you
but you don't understand...